Views: 1528 Author: Amanda Publish Time: 2023-10-20 Origin: Site
Thermal paper is also called thermal fax paper, thermal record paper, and thermal copy paper. Heat -sensitive paper is a processing paper. Its manufacturing principle is to coat a layer of "thermist coating" (thermist -sensitive color change layer) on high -quality original paper. Although there are more than a dozen chemicals used in this color -changing layer, at least the following compounds: colorless dyes, the variety of this dye is very wide, the most commonly used is fluorescent compounds; the color rendering agent accounts for less than 20%, and the commonly used ones are dual. Phenol, phenolic hydroxybenzoic acid; sensitive agent accounts for less than 10%, including phenylsulfate compounds; fillers account for less than 50%, commonly used calcium carbonate (particles); Such as polyetate ethylene; stabilizer, such as pyrite dysyl; lubricant, etc. Therefore, the process is difficult and the technical requirements are high.
Heat sensitivity paper: as a communication carrier of text and graphics on the fax machine, that is, as a fax paper; in medical and metering systems as recording materials, such as electrocardilateral paper, heat work instrument record paper, etc. In terms of business activities, it is used to make trademarks, visa (POS), etc. Among them, the proportion of fax paper has the largest proportion.
The production principle of thermal paper is to apply particle powder on ordinary paper base. The ingredients are colorless dye phenol or other acidic substances. They are separated by film. Under heating conditions, the film melts, and the powder mixes the color reaction. Thermal sensitivity. The handwriting on the paper is unstable and easy to disappear, resulting in the difficulty of file content.
The commonly used lottery is thermal paper.
Ordinary thermal paper is not suitable for long -term preservation, but good thermal paper can be stored for 30 years or even longer.
When the thermist paper is placed above 70 ° C, the thermal coating begins to change color. The reason for the discoloration should be talked about from its ingredients.
The thermist components in thermal paper coating are mainly two types: one is colorless dye or hidden dye; This type of thermal paper is also called dual -composed chemical heating record paper.
The main use of colorless dyes is: crystalline girly (CVL), fluorescent alkane system, colorless phenyl anecine (BLMB) or pyrene system of triaxybenhane system.
Common dispersing agents are: polyvinyl alcohol L-3266, polyvinyl gl-05, polyvinyl-KL-03 (Japanese synthetic chemistry).
Commonly used top coatings and bottom coating additives are mainly: Gohsefimer Z-200, polyvinyl alcohol T-350, polyvinyl alcohol N-300.
Commonly used as a color rendereter is: pairing hydroxybenzoic acid and its ester (PHBB, PHB), salicylic acid, 2,4-dihydroxybenzoic acid, or aroma.
After the heat -sensitive paper is hot, the color reaction occurs in a chemical reaction of the colorless dye and the toner, so when the thermist paper receives the signal printing on the fax machine or prints directly with the thermist printer, the graphic is displayed. Because there are many species used for colorless dyes, the color of the handwriting is different, including blue, purple -red, black, etc.
Thermal paper is a printed paper specifically used for thermal printer and thermist fax machine. The quality of its quality directly affects the quality and preservation time of printing, and even affects the service life of printers and fax machines. The storage time of poor quality becomes shorter, the handwriting is blurred, and the printer is damaged. Thermal printing paper is generally divided into three layers, the bottom layer is paper base, the second layer is thermist coating, and the third layer is a protective layer.
If the coating of thermal paper is uneven, it will cause dark colors in some places when printing, and some places are light in color. The quality of printing is significantly reduced. It is very short. After printing a good print paper, it can be saved (under normal temperature, avoiding direct sunlight) for 5 years. Now there are long -term thermal paper that can be preserved for 10 years, but if the formula of thermal coating is unreasonable, it is unreasonable. , It may only be preserved for a few months.
Protective coating is also critical for the preservation time after printing. It can absorb a part of the light that causes chemical reactions to generate chemical reactions, slow down the deterioration of printing paper, and protect the thermist components of the printer. The uneven layer will not only greatly reduce the protection of thermal coating, but even the small particles of the protective coating will occur during the printing process, and the thermist component of the printer will cause damage to the printing thermist component.
Thermal paper is generally sold in the form of rolls. Generally, 80mm × φ60mm, 57mm × φ50mm and other specifications are the most common. The previous numbers indicate the width of the paper roll. The latter is the diameter. The printer is generally not printed on the side, but the diameter of the paper rolls has a greater impact on the buyer, because the total length of the paper rolls on the paper roll is directly related to the cost -effectiveness of this roll of paper. Only 58mm, the length of a roll of paper will be reduced by about 1 meter (the specific decrease is depends on the thickness of the paper), but the thermal paper rolls sold in the market are generally labeled X0, and the actual diameter is often insufficient X0. It should be noted that the diameter of a roll of tube in the middle of the paper. Some merchants will also make hands and feet on the tube. Select the larger tube core, and the length of the paper should be shortened. Simple ways to buyers can bring a small ruler to measure whether the diameter is marked with the diameter of the box, and the diameter of the tube should also be noted, so as to prevent the buyers suffering from the shortage of illegal merchants.
1. Appearance: If the paper is very white, it means that the protective coating and thermal coating of the paper are unreasonable. Add too much fluorescent powder. The better paper should be slightly green. The cleanliness of the paper is not high or it looks uneven, indicating that the paper coating is uneven. If the paper looks strong, it also adds too much fluorescent powder, which is not very good.
2. Fire roasting: The method of grilling with fire is also very simple. Use a lighter to heat it on the back of the paper. If the color on the paper is brown after heating, it means that the thermal formula is not reasonable and the preservation time may be relatively short. The black part of the paper has small stripes or uneven color blocks, indicating that the coating is uneven. After heating, good quality should be black and green (with a little green), and the color blocks should be uniform, and the color gradually fades from the center to the surroundings.
3. Comparison of sunshine exposure: Apply the printed paper with a fluorescent pen and place it under the sun (so that it can accelerate the reaction of thermal coating to light). short.
In daily life, people will inevitably come into contact with small -sensitive paper votes, so they often contact bisphenol A. So how to avoid bisphenol A invading our body,
1. Try to minimize the number of such small tickets.
2. After contacting the thermal paper bills, please wash your hands immediately if you have conditions. Do not use alcohol -containing cleaning solution. Remember, do not contact your hand with your hands directly with a small ticket, such as contacting food and eating with your hands.
3. Place small tickets from other things to prevent staining bisphenol A ingredients.
4. Do not handle the small -sensitivity paper tickets to children to play or save.
5. The method of identifying the paper is a thermist paper method to scrape the paper with coins.
Whatsapp/Wechat: +86 13783698803
Double Tree Paper Industry Group Co.,LTD
No.4,Jinji Road,Jinshui District,Zhengzhou,China